GamerSafer’s mission is to create positive and fair play experiences for millions of players worldwide. Our digital identity management solution helps multiplayers games, Esports platforms and online communities to fight crime, fraud and toxicity. We are looking for a talented tech lead to help us create amazing solutions to change this landscape and make a massive impact. Founded 2 years ago, we are a remote-first startup growing fast out of Silicon Valley, backed by amazing investors and passionate about tech, gaming and impact.
We’re looking for a hands-on talented senior level Tech Lead to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with with peers, learn quickly, and grow our organization. This role will focus on the building features to our solution and will require expert skills in architecting, building, and implementing changes that drives positive business decisions.
This position will be remote.
Contribute in a way that exemplifies the core beliefs and behaviors of our company:
- We are impact driven – we are committed to work to promote a measurable, meaningful and perennial change in the space.
- We believe that success and growth depend on our ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
- We believe in culture that fosters innovation, learning and experimentation.
- We believe in accountability and foster personal growth.
- We promote open communication, transparency & trust.
Responsibilities and activities will vary, but typical examples include:
- Coordinate, support and motivate peers;
- Ensure technical organization and quality of projects;
- Define architecture and solutions for the company's needs;
- Ensure the quality of the code developed;
- Contribute to the product team to develop the best solution for the startup,
- balancing technical knowledge with business needs;
- Develop necessary documentation to retain knowledge at GamerSafer, ensure
- continuity, maintenance, and scalability of the developed platform.
- 10+ years of experience in software systems, programming, database, and infrastructure development and administration and full stack web development
- Working knowledge of AWS Serverless architecture.
- Hands-on experience with AWS Lambda, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, DynamoDB or other NOSQL Databases.Fluency with CI/CD toolsets.
Let’s Game ON! E-mail your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.