Boopos is seeking an experienced B2B Content Marketer to help develop and execute content marketing programs that inspire audiences to engage and move through the buyer’s journey.
The ideal candidate will be a creative marketing professional with a strong writing background, excellent story-telling skills, and a data-driven mindset. If you relish the opportunity to craft stories from numbers, we want to hear from you!
This position is 100% remote and will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create impactful and engaging content to amplify our brand strategy and drive new business.
- Ensure that content is efficiently distributed and repurposed across all appropriate internal and external channels.
- Build and optimize short-form and long-form marketing collateral including but not limited to: white papers, case studies, blog posts, emails, social media postsm web pages, presentations & video scripts.
- Ensure a consistent and compelling brand message and brand tone of voice across all external and internal communication touchpoints.
- Partner with graphic designers to develop engaging visuals that strengthen our brand narrative and enhance performance across all channels.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials.
- Revise content swiftly and accurately based on feedback and direction.
- Edit and proofread copy supplied by team members and external partners for voice and tone.
- Track key metrics for content marketing success; regularly evaluate and report on how content is performing in terms of views, SEO ranking, conversions, etc.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English, public relations, or marketing.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing (spelling, grammar, and punctuation).
- Knowledge of B2B content marketing, trends, and best practices.
- 3+ years of proven content marketing experience, specifically executing a program to build awareness and deliver qualified leads.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and keyword research.
- Experience using analytics to determine the impact and effectiveness of content programs.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude that fuels the ability to create engaging copy.
- Experience collaborating with designers, marketers, and videographers to successfully align copy and visual design.
- Experience working with CMS systems (WordPress, Webflow).
- Excellent time management skills and a consistent ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Working experience with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, Salesforce) .
- Comfortable using SEO tools like Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Keyword Planner.
- Strong relationship management and team-oriented skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a high-performance team.
- Flexible and amenable to copy changes and task reprioritization on short notice.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- High attention to detail and a keen eye for even the smallest spelling mistake.
- Experience in the fintech or technology sectors is a major plus.
- Basic graphic design skills are highly desirable.
Founded in 2020 by technology and finance professionals, Boopos helps talented and committed managers to acquire businesses by providing long-term revenue-based financing without personal guarantees. Our proprietary scoring model, assessing quality of revenue, allows us to fund customers in under 7 days.
We are on track to make a big impact: 500,000 small businesses are put for sale every year in the US alone, but buying companies is hardly accessible to entrepreneurs and managers because acquisition financing is broken. Backed by VCs and debt providers, we expect to deploy at least $100MM in the next 12 months.
Our core set of values include professionality, partnership, simplicity and innovation.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation: We strive to offer top-quartile market rates as part of our strategy of hiring top talent.
- Company equity: You will have a significant impact in scaling the business and as such you will have your share in the harvest.
- Benefits: Comprehensive healthcare insurance, paid holidays and flexible paid time off and sick days.
- An exciting and healthy work environment: We only hire people who share our values and our people are our priority.
- You can work either remotely or at our offices in Miami or Madrid, Spain. We gather in person from time to time.