Tucuvi is a health technology company enabling accessible and efficient healthcare delivery for every patient. Through cutting-edge conversational AI and voice technology, we automate patient’s monitoring and follow up with Lola, the first empathic phone call-based medical assistant.
Tucuvi’s AI is being used by healthcare providers, insurers, and pharmaceutical companies to augment their clinical teams capacities, improve processes efficiency and efficacy, and achieve better patient outcomes and satisfaction through continuous and personalized care.
We have received numerous awards, including a €5.5M funding from the European Innovation Council and are surrounded by some of the best investors in the industry. We are on a mission to transform how healthcare is delivered by automating continuity of care with empathic AI and are hiring an exceptional Product Designer that will help us shape the future of healthcare by keep building Tucuvi.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced and proactive player. We need you to execute architecture designs following in-house high-quality standards with a focus on continuous development and continuous integration. You will work on building one of the most disruptive products in HealthTech, with a high component of innovation and artificial intelligence.
What you will do
- Lead the web-based experience across internal and external Tucuvi’s interfaces
- Create end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Apply data-driven design principles by looking at user-generated data to improve user experience
- Offer support for graphic design tasks requested by other company departments
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and analytics during all the design stages
- Take part in QA testing and regression post-implementation
- Identify where customers struggle and brainstorm ways to improve their experience
- Working closely with your Product Manager to ensure that we are creating a product that meets the customers needs.
- Working across the full Product Design process, we’re looking for that well-rounded generalist who is comfortable with early Discovery and validation, through to working with developers to bring your beautiful prototypes to life.
The experience we need
- Experienced in a similar Product design role
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in web design
- A portfolio of work showcasing the knowledge of iterative design through greatly crafted user experience
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Good comprehension of UI/UX principles
- Experience with design tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Experience in user testing
- Ability to create illustrations and icon sets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points if...
- You’ve worked in the Healthcare industry
- You have experience with Webflow
- You’ve worked with data visualization
- You can speak HTML/CSS
What we offer
- Play a key role in one of the most disruptive European startups in HealthTech and AI helping us build a product used by millions of patients
- Remote working environment job, with monthly meetings in Madrid and annual offsite
- 29 days of holiday per year plus the day of your birthday
- Professional growth opportunities within the company