We are searching for a Growth Marketer to drive our customer acquisition and engagement, lead our media and marketing initiatives while building a high-functioning marketing team.
What You’ll Do
- Growing our user base: Drive the development and execution of growth campaigns, focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific KPIs
- Customer acquisition: Understand the cost of acquisition and recommend initiatives that drive customer engagement growth and lead to positive ROI
- Distribution channels: Develop frameworks for rapid experimentation that optimizes our growth channels and campaigns
- Marketing content: Oversee all marketing collateral and content development, including managing our content calendar and all aspects of execution
- Lifecycle marketing: work with email platform and automates emails where possible, customizes emails when needed, including abandoned cart, retention emails, weekly campaigns, and transactional emails
- Affiliate program: Create our affiliate program playbook that includes outreach, on-going engagement and activation. Coordinate with active affiliates by providing content they can use in their promotions.
- Social media and influencer marketing: Work with our content manager and designer to expand top of funnel reach via social media campaigns and influencer outreach
- Marketing analytics and planning: Track all key marketing metrics regularly (eg google, meta, affiliates, social media, etc) and recommend plans to improve performance on our website (e.g. landing page, heat mapping, A/B testing, manage priority of changes/revisions and work with internal team on bigger website improvements; keep updated on SEO words and manage on/off page SEO). Report on key metrics e.g. ROAS, ROI, campaign spending and recommend changes to future plans based on results. Also report on high level measures like CAC (overall and by channel), customer retention and LTV.
- Build and improve a considerate and inclusive marketing culture.
- Be an inspirational contributor to our company and communicate and drive the vision, execution and management of best practices in marketing operations. You will work with the team of external providers/agencies initially and then will have a chance to build the team as we scale.
- 3-5+ years of experience in growth marketing, preferably at a high-growth startup or product-focused healthcare and/or tech company
- Data-driven growth mindset, with a bias towards continuous improvement via rapid experimentation and iteration
- Strong experience on campaign execution and marketing analytics across email marketing, conversion rate optimization, direct mail, paid media, sponsorships, and more
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work cross-functionally
- Experience leading and scaling cross-functional, dynamic teams
- Competitive equity compensation structure: we don't have "founders" and "early employees" - only founding team members. As a founding member, you will be granted shares instead of options (on top of other generous benefits)
- Healthcare insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k retirement benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote-First Company: While our founder is based in Austin, TX, we have a really diverse and international team from the midwest, east coast, Europe, and South America. As long as you can work within 3 hours from the 9-6pm PST timezone, it doesn't matter where you live.
- Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy are given, we're a high-growth startup.
- Crazy ambitious mission: we're reinventing how we should think about pregnancy and infant wellness, leveraging all the exciting research in the early-life microbiome space. This is an opportunity to have a trajectory-altering impact on humanity
- Feels like family: we have a grown-up, thoughtful culture but we love having a playful side and a sense of humor
- Lots of room to experiment, iterate, and build: we have a huge vision and you'll have the opportunity to grow rapidly and influence the strategic direction of the company (and we have 2+ years of runway to make that happen)
- Transparent culture: we do the right thing: by the team, users, stakeholders. When you have complete trust in your teammates, you can be much more open and move faster ;)
- We value feedback. Have an idea for how we can improve this job description? Let us know by emailing us email@example.com
Some candidates may see the list above and feel discouraged because they don't match all the items. Please apply anyway: there's a good chance you also have important skills we’ve missed! We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, underrepresented people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
How to apply
Does this role sound like a good fit for you? Email Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the role's title in your subject line and send along with links that best showcase the relevant things you've worked on (LinkedIn, marketing portfolio, personal website, etc).