At Delitbee we are looking a UX designer focused on research for full remote work. Our ideal candidate will work 70% of the time as UX and around 30% on UI. This position is temporary 3 months duration and only for freelance candidates.
We offer you …
- To be part of a young company that has just taken off and that will have a great impact in the world of hospitality and delivery services in the coming years with a forecast of exponential growth.
- A fun, open and cohesive team with a huge experience in food delivery, comparators and product.
- You will be able to work remotely. Yes, you can work from Madrid, Valencia or from the top of a mountain.
- 100% flexible hours (a balance between personal and private life is essential to have happy workers).
- Coworking in Valencia and Barcelona in case you prefer to be in an office.
- Competitive salary according to the market and your dedication / objectives.
- Voice and vote. (Yes, although unfortunately not all companies do), at Delitbee your opinion is gold and we want you to participate proactively with the whole family)
- Total transparency. You will be part of the company and therefore you have the right to know what is happening at Delitbee.
Your role in Delitbee will include…
- Wireframes generation: from conceptualization to final design test and review.
- Data analysis, detecting leaks in funnels, improvements or new conversion funnels, new functionalities, etc. The products you will work with will be:
- Mobile apps
- Marketing website
- BackofficeIn that way, you will be part of the product team working directly with designers and developers. In addition you will be in continuous contact with sales and marketing.
- User interviews, user testing and research to get insights about what do our users want so we can apply these insights to any of our products.
- Buyer persona creation as well as customer journeys (instrumentation) and user journeys.
- Help with design system generation and revision: from an icon to an animation or interaction.
We are looking for a person who is…
- Proactive and “autonomous” but who knows how to work as a team.
- Critical of their work and others work.
- Motivated with the project and who wants to give everything to take the product to the next level
- Analytical mindset focused on growth and product improvement
- Without mincing words. We want you to say what you think and contribute both to the team and to the company.
- Eager to learn and teach. (growing as a person and as a professional is very important to us)
- A person who trolls and accepts to be trolled 😜
- Responsible with their work, (with a great power comes a great responsibility 🕷).
We need you to know …
- Figma (if you know Sketch it is also worth it, but you will have to go to the dark side).
- Maze or another similar service to test prototypes.
- Typeform or another service to conduct user surveys.
- Figjam or similar for any kind of session, workshops, etc.
- Amplitude for data analysis
- How to work with agile methodologies
- Have a B2 level of English or equivalent, English will be necessary in the long run
This is a nice to have but not required at all…
- Knowledge of SEO and ASO
- Notions of frontend focused on web development
- After effects focused on animations with Lottie